How do I apply as a vendor or presenter?
Just click the links below and fill out our google form. If you have any questions about the form or process you can contact us at email@example.com
Past vendors or presenters.
Did you come to one of our previous SVMP events? Do you want to find someone you saw there again to get that special item you really wanted? Click the link below to find out who was there and get their contact info.
Who can vend or present at Spicy Vanilla Market Place?
We are all about small businesses, interesting ideas, making connections, and inclusivity. Though our focus is sex positive and caters to alternative life styles we see this as a large umbrella and are open to all manor of presentation topics and merchandise. So, if you like what we stand for and want to participate please apply using the buttons below. We would love to see what you do.
- Support an open and sex positive community.
- Present in a professional manner.
- Offer high quality and well done products.
- Treat our staff, patrons, vendors, and presenter with kindness and respect.
Things we like
- Original/custom/or handmade items and content.
- Unique and creative products and ideas.
- Informative, researched, and well presented classes.
What we offer our vendors and presenters.
- We offer a free class to help you transition to live sales and presenting online.
- We plan a tech rehearsal for each event to help insure things run smoothly.
- We have a trained staff to run the event and help resolve issues that may arise.
- Currently there are no vendor fees to participate. We do ask, if possible, that you make a donation to SVMP based on your sales to support the event.
- At this time we are able to offer a $30 stipend for classes running 20-30 min long.
- We will make regular social media posts for the event featuring our vendors and presenters.
- Include your business information on our website before, during, and after the event.
- Provide a marketing piece for each event for you to share with your networks.
What we expect from our vendors and presenters.
- We ask that everyone vending or presenting for the first time online attend our free class "Presenting Online".
- Attending the tech rehearsal is mandatory for each event in which you participate.
- On the day of the event you will need to log in 30-60 minutes prior to the public start time and stay for the duration of the event
- Comply with our conduct requirements. See above in the “Who can vend/present" section.
Marketing and Communication
- Please respond to communication from us in a timely fashion.
- Provide us with marketing info for your business.
- Publicize the events on social media and your own networks.
Designed by Kat Pleviak
©KatPleviak March 8, 2021